The ideal candidate will have a great attitude, enjoy working in a collaborative team and will be someone who thrives in an environment where we are committed to working with industry leaders to respond to the challenges they face.
- A PhD in Engineering, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics
- Expert knowledge in the theory of system modelling and control
- Prior experience in the application of autonomous systems for real time decision making scenarios
- Track record of quality research as evidence in publications in leading conferences and journals
- Outstanding ability in analysing data, problem solving and maintaining accurate data
- Experienced in analysing data and maintaining accurate research
If you’re curious, motivated and ready to leap into a career at a world leading university, we’re ready to open our doors to you.
Salary: $69,148 – $93,830 p.a. plus 9.5% superannuation
Close date: 10 Sept 2018
Position Description and Selection Criteria